IDBI Bank has entered into an MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches. After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
Education Qualification & Vacancies
The recruitment is being carried out for admission to the Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. The appointment of candidates in IDBI Bank as Assistant Managers is subject to their successfully completing the one-year PGDBF course and fulfillment of other eligibility criteria of age and educational qualification.
- Cut off date: June 01, 2019
- Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may participate in the selection process conducted by the IDBI Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university.
- The IDBI Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification including percentage of marks secured at Graduation level. Depending upon the requirement, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there off.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.06.2019
Age (As on June 01, 2019)
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1991 and not later than 01.06.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Non Refundable Application Fee And Postage Charges
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019 (both dates inclusive)
- ₹150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- ₹700/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges/convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ postal charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How To Apply
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply only online from 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important dates for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking
Apply online at https://idbi.onlineapplicationform.org/IDBI/
Read full advertisement before applying online at https://www.idbibank.in/pdf/careers/Detailed-Advertisment-MGES-2019-20.pdf
For more bank jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/banks/