ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE PATIALA
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT 1 ADSR GROUNDS (OPPOSITE FLYING CLUB, PATIALA-SANGRUR ROAD), PATIALA
19 AUG 2019 TO 31 AUG 2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY AND WILL BE OPEN FROM
20 JUN 2019 TO 03 AUG 2019
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts, Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala from 19 Aug 2019 to 31 Aug 2019 at 1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala. Gates will be opened by 0300hrs and closed by 0800h on each day. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 20 Jun 2019 to 03 Aug 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 04 Aug 2019 to 13 Aug 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
Candidates will be tested as stated below:-
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (DO not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three-month-old. Computerized/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. (i) Education certificates with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidates i.e. Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School / College /Board / University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/Original Degree issued by University. (ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University. (iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from the Govt website will be acceptable.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with a photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate. The only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from the Govt website will be acceptable.
- Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (If religion as ‘SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six month.
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
Read full advertisement before applying online at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/Rally_Notification_ARO_Patiala.pdf
For more Army jobs keep browsing jobzkeeda at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/govt-jobs/defence/