ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT GOPABANDHU STADIUM PARADIP, JAGATSINGPUR (ODISHA) FROM 18 AUGUST TO 24 AUGUST 2019
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Puri, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsingpur, Kendrapara and Nayagarh from 18 to 24 August 2019 at Gopabandhu Stadium Paradip, Jagatsingpur (ODISHA). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 19 June to 02 August 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail between 03 August to 09 August 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates. (i) Education certificate with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University. (ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University. (iii) Candidates with Matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with a photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for a candidate less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents on the rally site :- (i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship certificate with office seal/ stamp is endorsed. (ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the affidavit on Ten Rupees NonJudicial stamp paper prepared by Ex-servicemen (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at the rally site. Format of the affidavit is attached as per Appendix. (iii) Original Discharge book of Ex-serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate. Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have a photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally and handed over to Civil Police.
For more detail contact on:-
(a) Telephone No – 0671-2305280.
(b) Mobile No – 9437162280
Read full advertisement before applying online at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/Notification_ARO__Cuttack_Final_17_Jun_19.pdf
For more Govt jobs keep browsing jobzkeeda at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/govt-jobs/defence/