Applications are invited for one (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under SERB- CRG Project entitled “Do Synanthropic and Sylvatic rodents play role in the ecology of emerging zoonotic and antimicrobial resistant pathogens?”, one (01) temporary position of YP-II under CRP on Vaccines & Diagnostics Project entitled “Development of NS3 Specific Monoclonal Antibody-based BVDV Diagnostic”, one (01) temporary position of YP-II under ICAR-National Agriculture Innovation Foundation (NAIF) Scheme, one (01) temporary position of YP-II under ICAR-Young Professional Scheme for Diagnostic Services (AQCS) and one (01) Temporary position of YP-II (Electrical) under ICAR-Young Professional –II Scheme for assistance of electrical maintenance work. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements may submit their applications along with a self attested copy of all certificates, mark sheets, PDC/Degree certificate, experience, etc. to Administrative Officer, ICAR NIHSAD, Anand Nagar, Bhopal- 462022 latest by 20.05.2019. Following scrutiny, the written test and interview will be conducted tentatively in 1st or 2nd week of June 2019. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/ mobile phone for which all the candidates are required to give their e-mail IDs and contact phone nos. positively.
20 May 2019
Terms & conditions:-
For the date & time of interview as also, other instructions in the matter candidates are advised to be in regular touch with the Institute website www.nihsad.nic.in
- Interested Candidates should submit Biodata/application addressed to Admn. Officer, ICAR NIHSAD, Anand Nagar, Bhopal-462022 along with self-attested copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, mark sheets/PDC/Degree Certificate/experience, etc. and a recent passport size photograph in the format enclosed herewith so as to reach NIHSAD latest by 20.05.2019. The post applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope. Note:- Candidates not providing proof of original/provisional degree certificates as per the essential qualification mentioned will be rejected and will not be considered for shortlisting for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement of JRF/ YP-II will be on a purely temporary basis and the selected candidates shall not have any right to claim for regular appointment under ICAR NIHSAD, Bhopal (M.P) and his/her engagement will be terminated immediately after three (03) years or up to the termination of the project whichever is earlier for JRF and one (01) year or extended period if given for YP-II without any notice. The ICAR NIHSAD, Bhopal will hold no responsibility for payment of salary/regular appointment, etc. after expiry/termination of the project.
- Candidates who wish to appear for JRF / YP-II are requested to submit their applications separately in the prescribed format.
- Original Degree/Provisional Degree certificate/mark sheet and experience certificate (if any) will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- General CRG/NAIF/ICAR guidelines for Contractual Employment will be applicable.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. The decision of the Director, NIHSAD, Bhopal will be final in selection.
- Only those who are interested to serve at least for a period of one year may apply.
Read full article before apply online at http://www.nihsad.nic.in/pdf/4-71-Detailed_advtg_JRF_YP-II_26.04.2019.pdf