A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031
Qualification: M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship. If no suitable candidates with PG qualification in the Radiology department is available, then candidates with 03 years experience in the speciality will also be considered.
Emoluments Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- )and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
- Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 33 years. If no candidate available then 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates along with Mark-sheet and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00AM.
- Senior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days
Read full advertisement before applying online at http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/67d8bf00499fbe78aca2be26edbf4824/WII+CNBC.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-382874882