Hiring .NET Developers for Watermark
Experience: 2-4 Years
Company Name: Watermark
Watermark was launched in 2018 with a vision to empower better learning at institutions across the U.S. and beyond. The organization was formed following the merger of Taskstream, Tk20, and LiveText — three of the leading providers of assessment management technology in the industry — in 2017. Digital Measures and EvaluationKIT are the newest members of the Watermark family and are united in our mission to advance educational intelligence by developing innovative technology you can trust. We’ve spent the last 20 years helping thousands of colleges and universities spend less time collecting data and more time learning from it. Our experience has enabled us to develop innovative technologies that empower institutions to support meaningful assessment practices and use better data to improve learning.
Official Website: https://www.watermarkinsights.com/
Salary : 5-8 Lac per annum
Qualification : (B.Tech, MCA, related degree)
Responsibilities for .Net Developers for Watermark:
- Support and extend user facing features in the code.
- Assist in estimation of sprint work along with other team members.
- Work collaboratively with other team members on stories as needed, team player.
- 2+ years of experience developing complex web applications
- Experience working with at least one or more server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Proficient in C# .NET.
- Experience working with database technologies.
- Familiar with SQL Server.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Great debugging systems.
Location: Plot No. IT-C9, 6th Floor, Sector 67, Mohali, 160062
Interested can share email@example.com
For more private jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/private-sector/