Jobs alert for the RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS/ EXECUTIVES FOR CREDIT
Bank Name: The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office : Thrissur, Kerala
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies in Scale IV and V for Credit. Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through jobs alert on Jobzkeeda or Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
- Online Application – Start Date 08.05.2019
- Online Application – End Date 18.05.2019
ELIGIBILITY (as on 31.05.2019)
Cadre: Scale IV/V
- SCALE IV – Not exceeding 40 Years
- SCALE V – Not exceeding 45 Years
- Agriculture Lending
- Product Design & Management / Large value credit appraisal / Credit Monitoring
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The Minimum 60% in B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness.
- The Minimum 60% in MBA (Finance/ Banking) OR Chartered Accountant
- Expertise in exploring the new Business models in Agriculture Sector
- Expertise in Product Management Planning and Operations/ Credit Monitoring/ Appraisal of Funded/Non Funded / Project Loans and understanding of Financial Statements, Ratios, Concepts.
IBA Package as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited. Higher fitment of Basic Pay and Allowances for deserving candidates under the discretion of Management. Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives. All other benefits as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited
MODE OF SELECTION
- A committee formed by the Bank will conduct the initial shortlisting of the applications based on the eligibility criteria and suitability for the roles.
- An Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Personal Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Personal Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Rs. 800/- excluding GST and other applicable charges
Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY
All Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 08.05.2019 to 18.05.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Personal Interview.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph:
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be used.
- Make sure that the picture is taken in a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses will not be accepted.
- Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
Guidelines for uploading Signature:
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with black ink pen and upload the same
- Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb
- Please note that there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) for each registered application.
- Applicants should create their own password to login and for taking print of the application form. Please note down the User ID (Application Ref. ID) and Password carefully for future references.
- An e-mail containing details of the registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the applicant.
- Remit application fee online through Bank’s payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking. Keep a copy of e-receipt for future reference and submission at the time of interview.
- Keep a copy of the application printout for future reference.
For queries please contact:
Our Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All future communications in this regard will be notified on our website but not with any other mechanism.
Read advertisement before applying online on https://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/Notification_Recruitment_Credit_Officers_May2019.pdf and keep browsing for more jobs alert and postings on our site.
Official Website: https://www.southindianbank.com
For more jobs alert visit our site https://jobzkeeda.com/