Recruitment for the post of Junior Research Fellow AIIMS on a purely temporary basis in the DST Research Project titled “Discovery of novel chemotypes to specifically inhibit multi drug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis aided by cell-penetrating peptides as effective transporters”.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow AIIMS on a purely temporary basis for the Research Project titled “Discovery of novel chemotypes to specifically inhibit multi drug resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis aided by cell-penetrating peptides as effective transporters”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Chinmayee Choudhury, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details are given below:
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Post: One (OBC)
Age: 35 Year
Location of position AIIMS, Jodhpur
Essential Qualification: M.Sc./B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology (Students in their final semester/awaiting for final results are also eligible to apply)
Desirable: Knowledge in Python/PERL programming, Familiarity with Linux operating system and computer-aided drug design methods
Job Profile: The Candidate is required to assist the PI to apply MD simulations, molecular docking, QSAR and Cheminformatics calculations.
Duration of post: Initial recruitment for six months, the future extension on the basis of performance Monthly salary of Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on July 18, 2019 at 09:00 AM at the following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Other Terms and Conditions
- Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on July 18, 2019, and closing time to report for the interview is 10:00 AM on July 18, 2019, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the same.
- The above posts are filled-up on purely on a temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for Permanent Employment under AIIMS/ICMR/DST or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only.
- If the candidate working in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution- No Objection Certificate is a must.
Read full advertisement before applying online at https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/PDF/Advertisement%20Junior%20Research%20Fellow-1719.pdf
For more Govt Jobs keep browsing jobzkeeda at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/govt-jobs/