Junior Research Fellow – National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research(Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource development) Shanti Marg, Shamla Hills, Bhopal – 462 002
Web Advertisement No. 1/2019
Post ‐ Junior Research Fellow (JRF) purely on temporary basis ‐ For Research Projects in Technical Education – 17 Nos.
NITTTR, Bhopal intends to engage Junior Research Fellow for identified research projects in the area of technical education.
Essential Qualification: BE/B. Tech in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, computer Science, Information technology, Electronics and communication and Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (ME/M. Tech/MBA/M Tech Ed)
Desirable: one year experience in educational research projects.
Emoluments: Rs 28000.00 per month plus accommodation in the campus, subject to availability or H.R.A. as per norms.
Last date of application: 15th June 2019.
All details regarding terms and conditions and application form are available on Institute website: www.nitttrbpl.ac.in.
- Interested candidates may download the form from the institute web portal at www.nitttrbpl.ac.in and submit duly filled in application form in Annexure – I along with attested copies of relevant documents to Director National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Shamla Hills Bhopal. 462002 in a sealed envelope super scribed ‘Application for the post of JRF’.
- The terms and conditions regarding eligibility, selection and job description are attached with this document.
- The eligible candidates will be called for written test followed by interview on the date and time intimated.
- Personal canvassing in any manner will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Please attach Bank Draft of Rs 500.00 drawn in favour of Director NITTTR, Bhopal payable at Bhopal as application processing fee, which is non refundable.
The JRF will function as per the direction of Principal Investigator and team and will be responsible for the following:
1. Systematic documentation of all the activities and correspondence of the project.
2. Assist in literature search and review to the research team.
3. Assist in computerization of all records.
4. Scanning of documents and preparing summary.
5. Assist in research instrument design.
6. Assist in preparing the progress report.
7. Assist in research instruments design and their validation.
8. Assist in data collection, tabulation and analysing using software or manually.
9. Assist in analysing the data, testing the hypothesis and final report preparation.
10. Assist in fixing the meetings and correspondence with stakeholders and respondents.
11. Assist in paper publication.
12. Assist in preparing presentations.
13. Any other work allotted by the research team.
1. Review literature
2. Prepare proposals
3. Prepare reports
4. Design research instruments for educational researches
5. Document the progress of the project
6. Prepare data collection plan
7. Collect data as per plan
8. Analyse data using software
9. Test hypothesis using statistical tools
10. Draw inferences and conclusion
11. Orally present reports and achievements
Terms and conditions:
Period of appointment: Initial period of appointment will be for six months subject to review of performance and it will be extended on the recommendations of Principal Investigator for next 6 months. Total duration of appointment will not be more than 2 years.
Mode of selection: Applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted. The eligible candidates will be called for written test followed by personal interview and documents verification with original documents on the given date and time. Based on the qualifications, experiences and the outcome of personal interview, the candidate will be selected for purely on temporary appointment.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview or joining after selection.
Place of posting: The incumbent will report to Dean, Academics and Research, NITTTR, Shamla Hills, Bhopal.
Allowances: The incumbent shall not be entitled for benefits or allowances such as annual increments, DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, LTC, Medical reimbursement. However, they will get accommodation in the hostel.
Review of performance: The performance of the incumbent will be reviewed by Internal Management Committee on six monthly basis based on defined criterion. In case of the services of the incumbent are not found satisfactory or found with the conflict of interest of the Government, his/her services are liable for discontinuation without assigning any reason.
Incumbents may be paid TA/DA as per norms for travel inside the country in connection with project work assigned to them.
Leave: The incumbent shall be eligible for 8 days of leave in each calendar year. This leave will not be carried forward in case the engagement period is extended by the institute. Also, no payment in lieu of unutilised leaves will be paid by the institute.
The incumbents may be called in the office on Saturdays, Sundays or any holidays or may be asked to sit in the office after office hours, in case of exigencies of work. No extra allowances will be admissible for the same.
Termination of Contract: The incumbents are expected to follow prevailing rules and regulations in discharging his/her duties. He/she will be expected to display utmost honesty, secrecy of office and sincerity while discharging his/her duties. The Director, NITTTR reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time. The incumbent may seek termination of contract by giving one month’s notice to the project coordinator.
The contract will automatically terminate upon death or disablement of the incumbent and there will be no compensation liability on NITTTR, Bhopal for such termination.
Police verification: The police verification of the incumbent will be done as per rules.
Tax deducted at source: The Income Tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Government instructions. Necessary TDS Certificate will be issued to them.
Download job application from below link:
Read full advertisement before applying at http://nitttrbpl.ac.in/vacancy/JRF_vacancy_17_05_2019.pdf
For more Govt. jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/govt-jobs/