Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh(SPIC) under the aegis of Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration invites applications for the post of MIS Expert on a contract basis to be deputed in other department.
|Job Title: MIS Expert||Department: Excise Department CHD|
|Number of Post: 1||Salary: Rs. 50,000/-|
|Start Date: 19-June-2019||Closing Date: 03-Jul-2019|
Skill: Knowledge of .NET/PHP/Java and any Database
Essential Qualification :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering(CSE/IT) or Master in Computer Applications.
- Candidate must have at least 3-4 years of software development/programming experience in .net or Java technology.
- Candidate should be well conversant with various Reporting tools and having hands-on experience in the generation of Reports.
Desirable Qualification :
Candidate having MBA Degree would be given preference.
|1. The applicant will be assessed on the basis of test and Interview. |
2. Selection will be based on the merit list.
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate can apply only through an online Application form available on spicindia.com and have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/- online through debit/credit card or Internet Banking.
- Candidate needs to upload a scanned copy of the recent photograph (up to 50kb) and signature(up to 50kb) along with a soft copy of resume(Doc/Pdf).
- After successful online payment of application fee application form will be submitted and candidate needs to take a printout of the form and attach the photograph and bring it along with them at the time of test and Interview.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate along with receipt details, All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of the online application form, the candidate is required to take a print out of application form to be submitted at SPIC office at the time of the test.
- Candidate can regenerate applicaton form through the link provided in the auto-generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated for Test and Interview date, time & venue through e-mail, therefore, candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids Or check the website for Test date, time & venue
- This post is on a contract basis.
In case of a large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only a few candidates for the test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test and Interview.
Apply online Click Here for applying
Read full advertisement before applying online at http://22.214.171.124/Applications/PostDetail.aspx
For more Govt Jobs keep browsing jobzkeeda at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/govt-jobs/