“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS
GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019)
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
Last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Read full advertisement before applying online at https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_mts_22042019.pdf