OPENING – Project Manager Business Analyst
Responsibilities and Duties of PM BUSINESS ANALYST
+Monitor project progress and assign tasks.
+Handling client via call & chat both.
+Reporting results to management.
+Coordinate project management activities with team members.
+Keep track on project milestones and its deliverable.
+Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
+Good in creating progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
+Identifying problems, providing solutions, and communicating project timelines.
+A good command to deliver all projects on-time, within the scope and within budget.
+Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Be a team player and open to suggestions.
- Flexible Work timing
- Challenging work with more opportunities to grow your expertise
- Chilled out colleagues.
- A work culture that improves your lifestyle.
Job Type: Full-time/ WFH
Share CV at firstname.lastname@example.org