We are actively seeking a React Native Developer to join our team.
Experience: 2-3 years
Company Name: KeyMouseIT
KeyMouse IT is a purpose and reason propelled organization imparting independent end-to-end IT products and services in the User interface (UI) and User experience (UX) design categories, website development, website maintenance, mobile application development, E-Commerce solutions, and Internet marketing.
Our clients approach us with their idea and we deliver an answer, designing and developing through front end advanced technologies and best practices. Our esteemed clients trust our professionalism, excellence, experience and our customer-centric approach to rejuvenating their business providing them with highest quality work. We are always aimed at providing the most ideal rate of return on investment, no matter what size the client is.
Responsibilities for React Native Developer
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UI’s across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and bottlenecks.
- State management with redux-saga.
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions.
- Establish standards and best practices to deliver clean, scalable and maintainable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Create high-level implementation documents and support team to create low-level technical documents.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features Other
Requirements for React Native Developer
- Writing clean code.
- Building reusable code
- Maintaining Git discipline.
- Ability to work independently
- Accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Most important MEETING THE DEADLINES.
Reach us at 0172-4190008
Interested candidates drop CV at email@example.com
Official Website: http://keymouseit.com/
For more IT jobs keep browsing jobzkeeda at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/information-technology/