WALK-IN ADVERTISEMENT NO. – URDIP/ 01 /2019
Learning opportunity for young Science professionals to make a career in Informatics and Technical Data Analytics.
CSIR has set up a Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (CSIR-URDIP) at Pune to work in the area of Scientific Informatics – Patent Informatics and related software and content development projects.
Applications are invited from Qualified Candidates who meet the following educational and experience requirement for consideration as Project Assistant II / III to work on existing and new projects at CSIR-URDIP.
Consolidated Stipend Payable
For Project Assistant -II Rs.25, 000.00 p.m. + 20% HRA (depending upon qualification and experience)
For Project Assistant -III Rs. 28,000.00 p.m. + 20% HRA (depending upon qualification and experience)
Note: No other allowance is admissible
Preference will be given to those who are having knowledge of scientific and technical data analytics including patent analytics.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills
- Aptitude for analysis of research publications and patent documents, data mining and analytical skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication in the English language
- Proficiency in use of commonly used software for word processing, database searching, spreadsheet, presentations
Age limit for Project Assistant at level II/III will be as 30/35 years respectively with five years relaxation for statutory groups and women.
Only candidates who fulfill the above criteria may fill the online form, take the print out of the same from the website and appear directly for the interview on the respective dates mentioned against the postcodes along with:-
- Printout of the online submitted form, generated after submission of the details duly signed,
- Original qualification and experience certificates along with one set of photo copies.
- Candidates who do not fill and submit the online form, and bring along the copy of the above will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- No printouts/photocopy facility will be provided at the venue.
- A candidate will be allowed to submit the online form /appear for the interview for one postcode only,
- The reporting time for the candidates appearing for all the posts enlisted above is 9.30 am to 11.30 am only on the respective dates. Candidates reporting after 11.30 am will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- No separate interview letters will be issued.
- Candidates should note that their candidature will be purely provisional, subject to fulfilling of all the eligibility criteria.
- If the number of candidates is more, the interviews may be conducted on the next day also. Hence candidates are advised to be prepared to stay for an extra day in Pune, at their own expense.
- No TA-DA will be provided for attending the interviews.
- If the number of candidates is more, the preference order for appearing for the interview will be given to the outstation/women/ physically handicapped candidates irrespective of their reporting time at the venue.
- All communications will be done on email id only, so please ensure that correct email id is given and that it is checked regularly( It is suggested to check the spam folders also).
Link for the online submission of the form- Visit “Career” section of our website “www.urdip.res.in” to apply online.
Closing date of submission of the online application form –
Reporting time- 9:30 A.M. TO 11.30 A.M on the respective dates.
Age calculation date and the Last date to apply will be till 7th May 2019.
CSIR Unit for Research and Development of Information Products
“Tapovan” S.No. 113 & 114, NCL Estate
Pashan Road, Pune-411008, Maharashtra, India