Recruitment for Grade B Officers (RDBS) – NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (Fully owned by Govt. of India)
Advertisement N0.2/Grade B/2019-20
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Manager in Grade ‘B’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 10 May 2019 and 26 May 2019. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application along with applicable requisite fee and shall verify their eligibility at the stage of interview / joining. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview/joining.
Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD.
Help Facility: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Call Letter, complaints may be made at “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Do not forget to mention “NABARD Officer – in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) – DR” in the subject of the email.
Important Dates / Timelines for Recruitment for Grade B Officers
Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges From 10 May 2019 to 26 May 2019
Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination 16 June 2019
@ NABARD reserves the right to make change in the dates of the examinations
(The date of Main Exam would be announced separately on our website viz. www.nabard.org)
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
a) Educational Qualification (as on 01-05-2019)
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Ph.D.
NOTE: All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities/ Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956.
b) Age (as on 01-05-2019)
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 yrs and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 01-05-2019, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1984 and not later than 01-05-1998).
Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
i) Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
ii) English Language – 40 marks
iii) Computer Knowledge –20 marks
iv) General Awareness – 20 marks
v) Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
vi) Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) –40 marks
vii) Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time – Total 200 marks
Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper – I (Writing skills online through key board) General English: (Descriptive)
Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 Mark
The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall be assessed from the Descriptive English paper through essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & Letter writing.
Paper–II (MCQ) Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) for General Posts
Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Mark
Paper–III (MCQ) Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management
Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Mark
Phase III – Interview Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Marks for Interview: 40 Marks
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Application fee for the post will be as under:
@All NABARD employees satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. They will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview.
EMOLUMENTS AND SERVICE CONDITIONS
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 73600/-p.m.
- Perquisites: Bank’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility. Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalisation as per eligibility. Interest free Festival Advance, Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents), Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education of children, Consumer articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Candidates selected for the post will be governed by “the defined contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS)’ in addition to the benefits of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
- At certain centres, limited number of residential quarters are available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centres.
- Initial appointment of a selected applicant will be on probation for a period of 02 years, which may, at the Bank’s discretion, be extended for a further maximum period of 01 year.
- All candidates selected for appointment by the Bank are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview. Candidates can apply for recruitment for Grade B Officers online only from 10 May 2019 to 26 May 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Read full advertisement before apply at https://www.nabard.org/auth/writereaddata/CareerNotices/15051913370905193436Grade%20B-2019%20Advt%20uploaded%20on%20website%20on%2009-05-2019%20at%2016.00.pdf
Apply online at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabrgrbapr19/
For more bank jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/banks/