ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT (GENERALIST/ IT/ CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT/ ACTUARIAL / RAJBHASHA)
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for Assistant Administrative Officers recruitment (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). Candidates should apply through Online mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
TOTAL NO.OF VACANCIES: 590
Reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall be as under:
Schedule of events
The schedule of events shall be as under:
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized LIC website www.licindia.in for details and updates.
Eligibility conditions as on 01.03.2019 shall be as under:
- For AAO (Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
- For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Emoluments and Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement towards cost of Briefcase/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules.
Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant) with two years post qualification work experience on the date of eligibility are eligible for two advance increments.
The service conditions will be applicable as per the prevalent rules of the LIC from time to time. The advertised posts are regular and selected candidates, on the appointment, are liable to be posted or subsequently transferred anywhere in India. It may be noted that most of the vacancies are in mofussil branches of LIC. As such, after selection and successful completion of training, candidates will be posted for a minimum period of three years in mofussil branches outside their home zones.
A candidate after appointment as Assistant Administrative Officer shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. This period may be extended up to two years.
Before joining as a Probationer, candidates will be required to give the undertaking to serve LIC for a minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including probationary period) failing which, he/she or his /her heirs, executors, administrators will be liable to pay liquidated damages of Rs.200,000/-only (Rupees Two Lakhs only) or the sum of amount the Executive Director (Personnel) may prescribe from time to time. The candidate will have to submit Deed of Indemnity at his/her cost, duly stamped, the stamp value of which will be as applicable to the State in which the deed is executed by the candidate.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable)
- Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all other candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges
- For detailed instructions on method of payment please refer “How to Apply”.
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
How to apply:
Detailed guidelines/procedures for –
A. Application registration
B. Payment of fees
C. Document scan and upload
Candidates can apply online only from 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Read full advertisement before applying online Click Here or https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers/Recruitment-of-Assistant-Administrative-Officer-20
Apply online at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licaaofeb19/
For more Govt jobs keep browsing online at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/govt-jobs/