RECRUITMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR MOBILE BANKING DEPARTMENT IN BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Banks is looking for qualified Specialist officials on contractual basis for Mobile Banking Department who can lead & support the Bank to enhance customer experience through Mobile Banking eco system consisting Banking & Financial Services, Wealth Management & Insurance, Merchant Eco-system.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only.
- Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply
VACANCIES AND OTHER DETAILS IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS POSTS
RESERVATION IN POSTS FOR RECRUITMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE ON CONTRACT BASIS
Application fees for the recruitment of Human Resource on contract Basis
- Rs. 600/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST & PWD
Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts. Proposed CTC for each position is as under:
|Position||Proposed CTC in Lacs|
|Mobile Banking: Product Lead||20-25|
|Mobile Banking: Eco-system Partnerships Lead||15-20|
|Mobile Banking: UI/UX Designer||15-20|
|Mobile Banking: Tech Architecture Lead||15-20|
|Mobile Technology: Team Member||10-15|
However, Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis.
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
LOCATION OF POSTING :
Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD/PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
All further announcements/Addendum or Corrigendum (if any)/details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from time to time under Career section-Current Opportunities.
Disclaimer:- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, the process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the recruitment processes in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. Clarifications/Decisions of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/ GD/ interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for test/GD/ interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability, etc.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of test /GD/ interview without assigning any reason.
Read full advertisement before applying at https://www.bankofbaroda.in/writereaddata/Images/pdf/Detailed-Advertisement-Mobile-Banking-12-06-2019.pdf
For more bank jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/banks/