Recruitment for the post of Officers in Grade A (RDBS) – NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (Fully owned by Govt. of India)
Advertisement N.01/Grade A/2019-20
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for recruitment for the post of officers in Grade A in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 10 May 2019 and 26 May 2019. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application along with applicable requisite fee and shall verify their eligibility at the stage of interview / joining. If, at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview / joining.
Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD.
Help Facility: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Call Letter, complaints may be made at “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Do not forget to mention “NABARD Officer – in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) – DR” in the subject of the email.
Important Dates / Timelines
Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges – From 10-05-2019 to 26-05-2019
Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination 15 / 16 June 2019
@ NABARD reserves the right to make change in the dates of the examinations
(The date of Main Exam would be announced separately on our website viz. www.nabard.org)
NUMBER OF VACANCIES AND RESERVATION
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Educational Qualification (as on 01-05-2019)
- A candidate can apply for Assistant Manager (RDBS) under only one option from among the options given at Sr.No.(i) to (ix) in Table-1. It is clarified that candidate applying for Asst. Manager (RDBS) – General cannot apply for another discipline and vice versa.
- The candidate can apply only for ONE Post/Discipline of his / her choice. In case of multiple applications across or within disciplines, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications will be forfeited.
- PWBD candidates applying against Unreserved (UR) posts will not be eligible for relaxation in percentage in Educational Qualification. They may, however, be eligible for relaxation in Age and Fee.
- The unfilled vacancies, if any, from any discipline at Sr.No. (ii) to (ix) in Table-1 will be filled from General stream indicated at (i) in Table-1.
- The candidate must possess the required educational qualification as on 01 May 2019. The result of final term / semester/ year examination of the required educational qualification must have been declared on or before 01 May 2019. In other words, candidates whose final year/semester results have been declared on or after 02 May 2019 are not eligible to apply. Bachelor’s Degree in a particular discipline means that the candidate must have studied that discipline as main subject in all the semesters / years of respective degree course and it must be mentioned in the Degree Certificate issued by the University/Institute.
RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANKING SERVICE (RDBS) – Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
- General Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks(SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D.
Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree
Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from Institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Animal Husbandry /Dairy Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology with a minimum of 50% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate.
- Economics / Agricultural Economics : Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates with Economics as one of the main subjects at all years/semesters of the course, will only be eligible.
- Environment : Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering as a subject with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution.
- Food Processing : Bachelor’s degree / BE / B.Tech. in Food Processing /Food Technology with 50% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post graduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology with 50% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 45%)in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution.
- Forestry : Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution with 50% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post graduate degree in Forestry with 50% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 45%)in aggregate.
- Finance : BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) OR Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management (Finance) / Full time MBA (Finance) degree from Institutions / Universities recognised by GoI /UGC OR Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) OR Chartered Accountant with Bachelor’s degree (The Membership of ICAI must have been obtained on or before 01-05-2019)
- Land Development – Soil Science : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution.
- Plantation and Horticulture : Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks (PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate.
NOTE: All educational qualifications recruitment for the post of Officers in Grade A (RDBS) should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956.
AGE (as on 01-05-2019)
The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-05-2019, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1989 and not later than 01-05- 1998.
The recruitment for the post of Officers in Grade A (RDBS), selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks. Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
i) Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
ii) English Language – 40 marks
iii) Computer Knowledge –20 marks
iv) General Awareness – 20 marks
v) Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
vi) Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
vii) Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks Total Marks : 200
Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper-I – General English: (Descriptive – online through key board)
Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 Marks
The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through this Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
i) for posts as at (i) in Table I – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
ii) for posts as at (ii) to (ix) in Table-1 : Paper on related discipline
Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase III – Interview
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Marks for Interview: 25 Marks
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Application fee for the post will be as under:
@All NABARD employees satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. They will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview.
EMOLUMENTS AND SERVICE CONDITIONS
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)- 55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 60,000/-.
- Perquisites : Bank’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility. Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalisation as per eligibility. Interest free festival advance, Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents), Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education of children, Consumer articles, Personal computer, etc.
- Candidates selected for the post will be governed by “the defined contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS)’ in addition to the benefits of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
- At certain centres, limited number of residential quarters are available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centres.
- Initial appointment of a selected applicant will be on probation for a period of 02 years, which may, at the Bank’s discretion, be extended for a further maximum period of one year.
- All candidates selected for appointment by the Bank are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
Detailed Guideline / Procedure for
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of Application Fee
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Read full advertisement on bank’s website at https://www.nabard.org/auth/writereaddata/CareerNotices/0905192246Grade%20A-2019%20Advt.pdf
Apply online at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabrgraapr19/
For more bank jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/banks/