RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 21.05.2019 TO 12.06.2019
State Bank of India invites Online application for SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI
- The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, proof of age, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Shortlisting will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for the interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Proof Age, Educational Qualification and Experience, etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
A. DETAILS OF POST/ GRADE/ NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT/ VACANCY/ AGE/ SELECTION PROCESS
B. PLACE OF POSTING
Post Sr. No. 1- Bank medical officer:
Post Sr No. 2- Manager Analyst- Mumbai or as decided by the Bank.
Post Sr. No. 3- Advisor on Fraud Management – Mumbai & Hyderabad.
(Place of posting is only indicative, selected candidates may be posted at the sole discretion of the Bank.)
C. DETAILS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
D. JOB PROFILE AND KRAS
BANK MEDICAL OFFICER (BMO-II)
Responsibilities of the BMOs shall include the following:
- Attending to ailments of Officers/ Dependents/ Pensioners calling at the Bank’s Dispensary.
- To make necessary arrangements for the admission of the Bank’s patients at impaneled hospitals.
- Arranging tie-ups with Hospitals and Diagnostic centers, their periodical visit and review.
- Referring employees to Hospitals/ Diagnostic centres as per requirement.
- To attend Banks’ employees admitted in Bank’s various impaneled hospitals in case of necessity.
- Preparation of Budget, maintaining adequate stocks of medicines at Bank’s dispensaries and ensuring proper use of medicines.
- Standardization of medical charges for each center.
- Scrutiny of medical bills including hospitalization bills of employees and pensioners.
- Medical examination of new recruits / promotes in the Bank including contract appointees as and when referred by the Bank and submit the reports to the concerned departments / Branches.
- Submission of suitable comments / opinions on references referred by various offices.
- To attend to the needs of the employees outside office hours whenever called upon in an emergency.
- To attend to technical aspects of all new and diversified medical facilities extended as welfare measures.
- To oversee the administration of the medical department.
- To attend to all such matters which are necessary to run the dispensary efficiently.
- Coordinating the setting of the Medical Board.
- Organizing wellness camps/ talks and carrying out preventive health care measures for our employees.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of dispensary; adherence to time schedule/ punctuality; ensuring the maintenance of digital medical records of employees; ensuring eligible officers to undertake regular health checkups, etc. Any other related work as and when entrusted by the competent authority
MANAGER – ANALYST
Brief Job Profile & KRAs for the post:
- To carry out post-sanction credit monitoring activity.
- Analysis of data generated in the post-sanction monitoring tool.
- To analyze and prepare a report for improvement of asset quality of the Bank.
- Analysis of data from external sources and its implication on assets quality.
ADVISOR FOR FRAUD MANAGEMENT
Roles and Responsibilities of Advisor for Fraud Management are as under:
- Assisting the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud.
- Analyse the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of similar nature.
- Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police/ DBE/ EOW/ Other Government investigation agencies.
- Analyse legal angle of fraud and suggest an appropriate approach.
- Assist the Bank in filling FIRs using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
- Help the Bank protect its officials from unnecessary harassment by investigating agencies.
- Help in interpreting local laws of a particular State.
- Share Knowledge about new developments in fraud management.
- Liaise with the investigation agencies for expediting resolution/recovery.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller (senior most General Manager of the Circle) during the currency of the engagement.
F. HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advice etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of the fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred fifty only) for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and intimation charges of 125/- ( One hundred twenty-five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in the first instance, please make fresh attempts to make an online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in the future.
Read full advertisement before applying at https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/20052019_ADVT%20CRPD-SCO-2019-20–07%20BMO%20&%20%20Others.pdf
LINKS FOR APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI
For more bank jobs keep browsing at https://jobzkeeda.com/category/banks/